Sunday 27 January 2013

Korean Vocab Widget

I released my first app on Google Play yesterday!

As some of you may know, I'm learning Korean in my spare time. Being a software developer I'm always thinking about how I use computers to increase my productivity, and that's exactly what happened. I was looking at my phone and thought about how many times a day do I look at this thing. What if I was also doing something productive when I checked to see if I have any emails or what the time is?

So it hit me, a lock screen widget to supplement my Korean vocabulary study. I went searching for something fitting my needs on the Play Store and found very little, so I decided to make one!



It's a customisable widget that shows Korean words and English translations. There are only just over 100 words right now, but that number should increase pretty soon. Especially considering it's built for me! It's up for free (and ad-free) on Google Play.